Visit the Well room in 360°
The Well Room
This room is in the main house.
In addition to its double bed, antique wardrobes and bureau, the Well Room features a shower room built into the hillside rock, with private toilets.
You can access your room either through the French window or through the main entrance of the house opposite which is the old bread oven.
You can enjoy this space as well as the garden in front of the house with its magnificent view of the valley.
The Well Room
* A lovely living space, with living room and dining room and a superb period fireplace
* A fully equipped kitchen
* A bedroom with double bed with feature en-suite bathroom and toilet
* A bedroom with two single beds and a boat bed with en-suite bathroom and toilet
* A terrace with table and chairs, personal barbecue... and of course a superb view of the valley
* Free access to the SPA and heated pool
To finish off a beautiful day, we offer a ‘table d’hôtes’ dinner with us, by advance reservation.
Aperitif, starter, main course, dessert, wines
Our availability and rates
The Travers de Pechméja is open from 1 January to 31 December.
If you are tempted, why not book now ?
or contact us!
You can write to us via the form
on this page or call us at:
+33(0)6 78 00 95 30 or +33(0)6 76 78 25 90
To ensure a quality user experience
Google Analytics tracers for statistical purposes.
Travers de Pechméjà
lieu dit Mouret, 46100 Lissac-et-Mouret